Landscape Contractor's Liscense #CL0732
Keep soil in its place! The compost blanket is rated one the highest methods available for stopping erosion in its tracks. Our compost blanket replaces the natural layer of humus that already protects our undisturbed soils. Our compost blanket is easily installed in a one step, low impact pneumatic process can conform to about any terrain. Great for ponds, slopes, ditches, and other hard-to- stabilize areas. For an even better product let us mix seed in to permanently stabilize your areas.
- Reduces splash, sheet, and rill erosion
- Reduces soil loss and movement
- Controls sediment
- Improves soil quality over time
- Improves plant growth
- Reduces weed establishment
FilterSoxx Sediment control is a three-dimensional tubular sediment control and storm water filtration device typically used as a Silt Fence Replacement (perimeter control device) for sediment and soluble pollutants (such as phosphorus and petroleum hydrocarbons), on and around construction activities. FilterSoxx Sediment control traps sediment and soluble pollutants by filtering runoff water as it passes through the organic structure, and by allowing water to temporarily pond behind the device, allowing deposition of suspended solids. Sediment control is also used to reduce runoff flow velocities on sloped surfaces.
- 50% more design capacity and flow through than silt fence
- NO Trenching, NO Soil Disturbance
- Easy removal and little disposal costs
- 8x less maintenance than silt fence (USEPA)
- Exceeds federal standards
- Reduced ecological footprint: recycled, bio based, locally manufactured, indigenous materials, carbon neutral.
- Can be installed by trained professionals
Power Mulch Inc. is a full service material blowing company specializing in Mulch and Play Cushion installation. Our staff is dedicated to quality customer service, getting job done right, and on time.